ESEF iXBRL Mandate: The Latest from Regulators, Issuers, and Industry Experts
The 1st of January 2021 and the ESEF Inline XBRL (iXBRL) mandate are fast approaching. Join our panel discussion including a live Q&A to hear Regulators, Issuers, and Industry Experts share their knowledge and expertise in complying with the upcoming ESEF Inline XBRL mandate.
- Regulatory updates and recent rulings regarding the ESEF Inline XBRL mandate.
- What precisely do you need to do at your company to be ESEF compliant?
- Learn from Orange Polska, who integrated Inline XBRL compliance into their financial reporting process and test-filed with the Polish OAM in October.
- See live examples of simple errors made by issuers that inadvertently, yet completely, changed the story their iXBRL told. And how to avoid them.
- Receive a specific timeline recommendations for beginning the process of creating your iXBRL fileset.
Managing Director-EMEA, Toppan Merrill
President, XBRL International
Financial Reporting Director, Orange Polska SA
Director, XBRL Consulting, Toppan Merrill