To access Pay.gov you must have a valid EDGAR Filing Password. EDGAR Filing Passwords expire annually. See instructions for resetting EDGAR Filing Codes here. Contact e-support at 800-688-1933 or email@example.com with questions.
Payments via Pay.gov may only be submitted during EDGAR operating hours, Monday – Friday 6 am – 10 pm ET.
- EDGAR balances are updated
- Between 1-3 business days for ACH payments
- Within 24 hours for Credit and Debit card payments
Send Filing Fees Using Pay.gov
- Access the EDGAR Filing Website: https://www.edgarfiling.sec.gov/Welcome/EDGARLogin.htm
- Enter any valid CIK and Password
- Click ‘Login to EDGAR’
- Click ‘Submit Filing Fee Payment’
- Enter the required information:
- Payor CIK (the EDGAR account to be funded)
- Payor CCC (CIK Confirmation Code for the CIK above)
- Payment Amount
- Contact Information
- Click ‘Next’