Transforming complex content into compliant communications
Content components are the foundation of documents. A content component can be a single number or a table, a sentence or group of paragraphs, an image or chart, or even another document.
- Establish document structure to ensure consistent output.
- Single click access and visibility to the use of shared content across documents.
- Integrated version control and change commenting.
- Audit tracking history
- Integrated business rules & logic
- Apply your business, style and presentation rules across all documents or manage individual document content components
Required Document Types
Content Control generates required document and output types, stylized to meet brand requirements, with a single click:
- SEC compliant EDGAR HTML
- iXBRL tagged content
- PDF for electronic and print distribution
- Web hosting
- ADA compliant