ESEF in Practice 3: Sustainability
Join Accountancy Europe’s 3rd European Single Electronic Format (ESEF) in practice webinar.
Topics will include:
- Success stories from the first-year ESEF implementation in Italy and Luxembourg.
- Assurance concerns.
- Connecting ESEF and sustainability (digital) reporting.
- How we can learn from ESEF to apply the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD)’s requirements.
- How ESEF and CSRD fit into the bigger picture of digitising EU capital markets information.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from experts in digital interconnected reporting!
- Ambrose Murray, Director, EMEIA Public Policy, EY
- Andromeda Wood, Vice President, Workiva
- Bartek Czajka, Director, Toppan Merrill
- Francesca Amatimaggio, Partner, EY-Italy
- Jon Rowden, Director, PwC-UK
- Mael Garo, Partner, Deloitte-Luxembourg
- Rene Van Der Meij, co-Chair of ESG Working Group, XBRL-Europe
- Richard Bössen, ESRS Digitalisation Expert, EFRAG (on secondment from AMANA consulting)
- Ronald van Langen, Senior Manager, KPMG-Netherlands
- Willem Geijtenbeek, Vice-Chair, Corporate Reporting Policy Group, Accountancy Europe