Please join us and our newly announced partner, Nasdaq, on the 21 February for an exclusive webinar featuring sustainability experts as they share their perspectives and insights on the expansion of ESG / Sustainability regulations. The panel will focus on the recently adopted EU Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD) and similar pending regulations in the UK, present the Directive requirements and timelines; and discuss steps companies can take now to prepare for compliance.
Topics covered include:
- Review of the Directive, including who must comply, when, and what information is required to be disclosed
- The impact of CSRD on UK companies, those listed on EU markets, foreign companies
- Perspective from investment community – what sustainability information do investors value?
- Best practice considerations to prepare your organization for the requirements
- Sustainability requirements pending in the UK and other jurisdictions
- The 2026 XBRL requirement – benefits for the Regulators and the market