Pay Versus Performance: Key lessons learned from initial proxy filings
How are you managing the most complex new disclosure requirement this proxy season? Pay versus performance. Join us as we share lessons learned from early filers and share best practices to successfully navigate this challenging requirement.
Executive compensation expert Greg Stoeckel, Managing Director of Pearl Meyer, will provide real time insight on the rule and best practices, challenges, and considerations. Christine Tan, Co-Founder and Chief Research Officer of idaciti will demonstrate how a company’s pay versus performance iXBRL files will be consumed by the market to offer a more effective means to analyze data, including marrying it with a company’s financial statements and ESG reports. Finally, the team will review best practices for managing the iXBRL requirement in the proxy and discuss trends and updates on other proxy issues.
• Pay Pay versus performance – early results – learn how your peers addressed this requirement
• Latest advice for balance of FYE 12/31 and post Q-1 filers
• Data analysis best practices and how iXBRL is being consumed
• Managing the iXBRL requirement in the proxy
• Proxy trends you need to know
• Greg Stoeckel – Managing Director, Pearl Meyer
• Christine Tan – Co-Founder and Chief Research Officer, Idaciti
• Mike Schlanger – VP, Solution Sales, Toppan Merrill
• Mike Spelman – Director of Proxy Solutions, Toppan Merrill